OKI MB492dn A4 Mono Multifunction LED Laser Printer
Out of Stock
Please call us to confirm stock levels before ordering
Got a Question?
We're happy to help.
Call Us FREE 033 0303 0123 to talk to a trained OKI expert.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- 40ppm Mono Print
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- 250 Sheet Paper Tray
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 512MB RAM
- USB & Network
- PCL6 (XL3.0), PCL5e, PS 3 (emulation), SiDM
- Automatic Double-Sided Printing
- Windows & Mac
- 3 Year On-Site Warranty
What's in the box
- OKI MB492dn mono MFP
- AC Cable (UK)
- Fax Line Cable (UK)
- CD/DVD (including Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals) & Setup Guide
- Image Drum and Starter Toner (2,000 pages)
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print
Google has developed a cloud printing service called Google Cloud Print that enables users to print on the go from a smartphone or computer using Google Cloud Print enabled apps. All you need is a compatible device and an OKI printer that is Google Cloud Print Ready.
With Google Cloud Print, you can print any document from anywhere to your Google Cloud Print connected printer.
When you print using Google Cloud Print your file is securely transferred over the internet to your printer. So whether you are in the same room, or even in a different country, you can print whatever you want using any device such as a smartphone, tablet PC or desktop computer.
- Print from anywhere: connect a printer to your Google Account within seconds and start printing immediately.
- Print anything: any web-connected device can use Google Cloud Print
- Share and manage printers: manage your printers and printing jobs, and share printers securely from your Google Account. Use Google Cloud Print to complement or replace your organization’s printing infrastructure.
- Safe and secure: your documents are deleted from Google’s servers once printing is complete
Apple has developed a mobile printing solution called AirPrint that makes it easy to print from devices such as an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
With AirPrint there’s no need to download software or printer drivers or to configure or set-up your iOS device or OKI printer.
To print using AirPrint all you need to do is connect your Apple iOS device or Mac computer to the same Wi-Fi network as an OKI printer that supports AirPrint technology.
Customers also viewed these printers
Toner Cartridges for the OKI MB492dn
12,000 pages£130.76 ex VAT£156.91 inc VAT
3,000 pages£65.54 ex VAT£78.65 inc VAT
7,000 pages£94.41 ex VAT£113.29 inc VAT
£110.24 ex VAT£132.29 inc VAT
25,000 pages£87.27 ex VAT£104.72 inc VAT
Consumables for the OKI MB492dn
Accessories for the OKI MB492dn
£120.00 ex VAT£144.00 inc VAT